Ever since I first had my hair dyed 8 months ago, I’ve been loving this sulfate-free shampoo for color-treated hair! Check my photos below and you’ll see why I’m excited to share my Human Nature Professional Salon Care Shampoo review.
As I’ve mentioned in my last review, I started switching to the natural goodness of Human Nature products just recently.
I know that it’s going well so far because I haven’t encountered a single product from this brand that hasn’t satisfied my hygienic, self-care, and pampering needs!
What made my experience more interesting…
is that I made the switch perfectly timed for my little hair experiment: medium brown hair with red underlights.
Since this is a first for me, I wanted to take care of it with the best shampoo for colored hair.
What I Like About Human Nature’s Professional Salon Care Shampoo
- Thickened hair.
One of the things that made me love Human Nature hair products is how they made my hair thicker. It’s a big plus point for me who had thin hair since birth.
- Long-lasting hair color.
My experimental hair color didn’t only last long – it lasted shiny and healthy, too! That’s why I didn’t bother trying out other products for now.
For a lazy curly girl like me, having a go-to sulfate-free shampoo for colored hair is a no-brainer. It goes with a partner conditioner, too, so just pairing these 2 products makes my DIY lazy CGM routine much easier.
- Bleached hair-friendly.
How to take care of bleached hair? I never knew it was this easy until I have tried and tested this product. Now, I’m more confident to try out more hair colors because I have the best shampoo for color-treated hair in the Philippines!
- Locally made.
Because it was made locally, I’m assured that Human Nature Professional Salon Care Shampoo is the ideal shampoo for Filipino hair.
- Lasting scent.
Even after I’ve done my daily workout the next day, the shampoo’s fruity scent from the day before’s bath prevents my hair from smelling sweaty.
How I Use It
Yes, I’m doing the CGM, and yes, I’m using Human Nature Professional Salon Care as my sulfate-free shampoo.
But before you read the steps that I follow, please take note that this is only my DIY lazy version. I did my research and tried different products and methods, but this is the way that works best for me.
So here’s how I use the Professional Salon Care Shampoo:
- I start my bath by applying shampoo then rinsing the lather right after.
- Next, I squeeze out excess water.
- Then, I apply Human Nature Hair Revival Coco Mask. (usually by using a wide-toothed comb).
- I tie my hair up in a bun to fit in a reusable shower cap.
NOTE: I do it in this order so that while I’m doing other bathing activities, my hair has time to soak in the products.
- After soaking my hair for at least 20 minutes, I rinse it with my head bent over.
- Lastly, I scrunch my hair for formation.
This is my routine for my cleansing days which I practice every Wednesday and Saturday. It’s recommended to only shampoo once a week, but I just can’t last that long especially when I do a cardio workout every morning!
- A product of a globally trusted brand – Human Nature
- An all-natural product specially formulated for chemically-treated hair
- Curly Girl Method/CGM-friendly
- Contains protective actives that preserve hair color
- Restores dull hair’s shine
- Prevents early fading and color washout
- Contains jojoba that preserves hair color
- Contains coconut oil that revives rough and damaged hair
- Contains avocado oil that hydrates dry hair and prevents brittleness leading to breakage
- Improved scent with green tea and lemon
- Color-treated hair
- Damaged hair due to treatment
- Dry and frizzy hair
As of writing, the following are the Human Nature Professional Salon Care Shampoo SRP:
- Php 219.75 – 180 ml
- Php 449.75 – 400 ml
Human Nature Salon Care Shampoo Review:
The Best Sulfate-Free Shampoo for Colored Hair in the Philippines
If you have color-treated hair or are planning to do some life-changing hair shenanigans, then I’m telling you – this shampoo is worth the try.
Among the natural hair products in the Philippines, Human Nature’s Salon Care line is your best bet for color-treated and/or bleached hair.
And the good news is…
You can get it for a discounted price when you buy from this Facebook page!
Let me know if you’ve tried this product yet (or still planning to) and what you think about it by leaving a comment below!