I’ve been using this product for 5 months now, and I’m planning to stick to it in the years to come! It didn’t disappoint and it continues to work beyond expectations. These are only some of the reasons why I’m very excited to share with you my Human Nature Hair Revival Coco Mask review.
Recently, I started shifting my whole hygiene and self-care regimen to natural products. Of course, I’ve tried numerous brands and different kinds of products before that. While some of them showed good results within days of use, they contain ingredients that are not that good for natural hair like mine. Good thing, I finally discovered Human Nature hair products, and one of them is the natural hair revival coco mask.
How I Use Human Nature’s Hair Revival Coco Mask
It all started when I went on a search for hair masks for damaged hair. I used to shampoo my hair daily, sometimes even twice a day – a habit that caused my hair to become dry and frizzy. There even came a time when I’m so ashamed to be seen with my unruly hair so I always kept it in a bun to hide.
Now, I only shampoo twice a week which I immediately follow with the natural coco mask. I call these days my “cleansing days” which I do on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- First, I start my bath by shampooing my scalp.
- I rinse the lather after that,
- then apply the Hair Revival Coco Mask on the strands of my hair by combing them through. Sometimes I use a wide-toothed comb for a more thorough spread of the product but on lazy days, finger combing is enough for me.
- I then put my hair up in a bun to fit in my shower cap.
- After soaking it for 20 minutes, I rinse my hair with my head bent over so I can scrunch it for formation as well. (my lazy CGM way haha!)
What I Like About Human Nature’s Hair Revival Coco Mask
- A product of a trusted brand – Human Nature
- Keeps my hair soft and manageable with minimal use needed
- A little goes a long way (I’m still on my first canister after 5 months of bi-weekly use! P.S. I have long hair that goes until below the middle of my back.)
- Lasting fruity scent
- Fair enough for its price
For me – the best hair mask in the Philippines
As it is locally made, you can assure that its ingredients are not only sourced locally, but are also ideal for the Filipino people, climate, and environment. Like other Human Nature hair products, this one is an excellent hair mask for curly hair and damaged hair.
If you’re interested to try this or are already a fan of this product, then you might want to get it with a special discount! Just visit this Facebook page for questions and orders.
Tip: This natural hair revival coco mask is also one of the perfect gift ideas not just for the holidays, but each time you wish to make someone feel special!